Thursday, April 12, 2007

Beth Moore, Here We Come!!!!!

What's better than my recipe of bubble bath, tension headache medicine and a good book?? I'm glad that you asked!

GOING TO SEE BETH MOORE IN COLUMBIA!!!! YIPPEE! My mom, my aunt and I are heading to Columbia for the weekend to a Beth Moore conference. I am so excited. Not only will this be a distraction for me, but I will be "fed" in the process! I also love hotels and we are staying in a brand new hotel and suites w/ king size beds!! Bring on the sleep and relaxation! I will not be blogging for a couple of days (unless I get a CALL on my cell over the weekend!) Everyone have a wonderful weekend and I will hopefully have some great material to share w/ you when I return!! HAPPY WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

I'm so exicted for you...I've done a couple of her bible studies and I LOVE HER>......SHe rocks...have fun and relax.

Megan

Melissa said...

Yeah for you guys. Can't wait for the next post.