Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday

I went out with my mom and my aunt Rose today. We went downtown and walked around. It is beautiful here today. We ate lunch at Wild Wings!! YUMMY!! When my mom first called, naturally, I did not want to go. It's much easier to stay buried beneath a blanket on the couch and sleep the day away. However, when we got there, I actually had fun. It was good to be outside. LOTS AND LOTS of interesting people! It did make me excited for JP to get here. There were so many people there w/ their young babies in strollers and playing in the park--I CANNOT WAIT!!

We have no special plans for tonight. There are ballgames on ALL DAY LONG, so guess where Scott's going to be?! The same place he's been all morning long! hehe I will cook dinner and probably jump in to the newest book I've been reading! So, in other words, this has been a very relaxing weekend so far! Not too sad. I thank God for that!

1 comment:

Jewels of My Heart said...

What a wonderful day! Good for you, you deserve it.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
Hang in there.
God's Speed