Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wednesday

Hello again. I actually have something alot more interesting to post, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I have a class on Wednesday nights so I get home late. I have been trying to get into bed a little earlier. You know, when you take BENEDRYL as a sleep aide, you have to crawl into the sheets pretty early to prevent the hangover from lasting all day the next day!

Thank you to those who are concerned about me. I would not say that I am okay, but I'm waking up everyday, going to work and doing my best to stay busy. What else do you do? I thank you all for your comments and support! You all are WONDERFUL and I am very thankful to have you as a support system!

I will post again tomorrow. Do not get excited- the "more interesting" post has NOTHING to do with the adoption. I have nothing new to report about that. And if I did, who knows if it would be reliable! ha!

1 comment:

jajbs said...

Andrea,
You are such an encouragement to me. God has used you in such a BIG way in my life! I am praying for you and your husband at this time. God is faithful and He will see you through. Your MIRACLE is on its way!

Amanda