Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Morning Praise!

This is how I feel!
This is my mother's first grandchild----SHE'S BEYOND HAPPY!

And this is mommy, daddy and Jp!
This morning in church the Spirit fell on me. At the end of the service the band sang "Praise You in the Storm" and I practically ran to the alter, got down on my knees and SOBBED! Take heart my blog-friends! When you FINALLY get the call God IMMEDIATELY erases the wait! It's amazing! It's late tonight, but tomorrow I am going to post why I believe God allowed us to wait this long on PGN. He revealed it to me at the Beth Moore Conference Friday night. I stand in awe before Him----humbled and happy! I had forgotten what happiness felt like. I had joy, but not happiness. Thank you, Lord, for allowing me to be happy again! My longing for Jp will be over with soon and I owe it all to Jesus! I want EVERYONE who reads this blog to understand that!
I hope that everyone has a great day tomorrow and I will post again tomorrow night! I love you all!


7 comments:

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

WAHOOOO! What a great Easter present God gave you. I'm so happy for you.

Megan

Rose said...

Andrea,
I have goose bumps all over me! I have been out of town and just got back this eve, got the kids to bed and decided to check on all my blogging buds. All I can say is Praise God! oh my! I am so happy for you! Roseann

Aim said...

Andrea,
I have also been out of town, and I am just reading your blog. My heart is full of joy for you and your family. My eyes welled up with tears. I know what is like to wait and I am so glad the waiting is almost done for you. May God bless you as you prepare to bring JP home. I am so excited for you! -Aimee

LouLou said...

Thank you Jesus! That is all I can say.... I can't wait to hear the entire story!

Love you!

Bekah said...

I also have goose bumps and am praising Jesus with you for JP and the fact that he is coming HOME!! Your smile says it all...the pain is gone and happiness is written all over your face. Hugs!!!

Steve & Amy said...

I am so happy for you! What a Mother's Day present! I wish you a quick BC, passport, and speedy PINK!!

Amy
(I got to your blog from Lou's:)

Unknown said...

I am always blessed to pieces by all that you say, and I love that our Heavenly Father who created all that we see is willing to speak directly and personally to us. I love to hear other believers talk about how God speaks to them, and I just cannot wait to hear what He's said to you. Thank you for sharing, and God bless your new family!
Because He lives!
Daisy