Friday, April 27, 2007

Mini-Vacation

We are leaving at 4:30 today for Gatlinburg Tennessee! I am getting myself worked up this morning to go. Technically it is a retreat for the youth at our church. For me?? It's my mini-vacation! No phones, no adoption talk, no emails every 30 seconds, no work etc.... Just the mountains and a HUGE log cabin with lots of games for our enjoyment!

I will not have my computer, so I will not be able to take you along with me. I will, however, take LOTS of pictures and share them when we get back. We are not coming home until Sunday evening. Unless I figure out a way to stay until JP comes home---so, if you do not hear from me by Monday, I'm camped out next to a river somewhere! (I wish!)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I will be praying for good news for all of us Guatemamas. See you Monday!

1 comment:

LouLou said...

Andrea,
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy yourself!!!! You sure deserve it. Hey, if you camp out by a river call me, and I'll join you.