Sunday, April 1, 2007

Dreams


I have been having the worst dreams this past week. I know why I am having them, but I do not know how to make them stop. I am waking up really upset and unable to fall back asleep.


In one of them, I am here in South Carolina and a bus from Guatemala follows me around. The bus is carrying all the kids from the orphanage in it. Every hour or so it pulls over and they "allow" me to have JP for about 10 minutes. When 10 minutes is up they make me give him back. It replays over and over again.


In the other dream I am in Guatemala on a horse and carriage ride. Scott and I have JP and we are so happy. The carriage is carrying us to the airport in Guatemala City only they cannot get there because of the men with machine guns. They are trying to take JP from me so that I cannot leave the country with him.


I know these sound horrible and believe me they are!! It's not like I lie in bed and think of him before I fall asleep. I am almost ALWAYS reading a book. Hopefully they will stop soon. I am praying that they will. It's really shaking me up! They are so real while they are going on and it's hard to get over them. Usually by the time I fall back asleep the alarm goes off! YUK! I'm not a morning person anyway!


Oh well, I'll let you guys know what happens! I emailed my caseworker several times this past week. I didn't hear back from her. That is not normal, so maybe she was not in the office. I am hoping to hear from her tomorrow (Monday.) It's time for more pictures. I hope they are Easter ones! We are also hoping to hear from PGN this week---THAT WE'RE OUT! Mother's Day will be here before we know it, and I HAVE to have him here before then!


Everyone have a great Monday and I will post again soon! <><

3 comments:

LouLou said...

What a wonderful surprise to find that picture of your precious boy. Have you read Bekah's blog today? It really lifted me up. I totally understand the 10 min. dream thing. Parenting at the Marriott is not the real world. It's like we're part time parents. We are all ready to have our children the way we should. I am praying that we all have good news soon!

Rose said...

What terrible dreams! I hope you have him before mothers day as well! wouldn't that be the best gift of all! He is such a cutie and a smiley boy......love it! Rose

Bekah said...

Andrea--He is such a little sweetie...love that smile. I have had some little nightmares too...ugh, not fun. I just have a random one here and there though so I will be praying that yours stop and that you get much needed rest! Praying for mother's Day!