Monday, April 23, 2007

You Know I'm Desperate and Depressed When....

I COOKED DINNER!!!! I knew that if I did not take pictures of everything, those who know and love me the most would NEVER have believed it! Now under normal circumstances when I say that I "cooked dinner" what I am really saying is, "I opened up a hamburger helper box," or "I filled a bowl with cereal."

Until tonight! I actually cooked a real meal! We all know that when we go through trials in our lives, God uses them for good. Well, Scott thanked the good Lord when he got home from work and saw that I had cube steak, macaroni & cheese (not Kraft Cheesy Mac) rice & gravy, green beans and biscuits! All because I needed something to do with my time!

So, I hope you're sitting down! What you are about to see will shock most of you!

In the beginning...


















The aftermath....















The proof....







The finished product.....










The "happy plate..."










The clean dishes....










The clean counter top.....


















The beautiful flowers that my sweet husband bought me the day before!



THE END!




















3 comments:

Rose said...

Yum!! You go Girl!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Woohoo! You Go Girl!!! too funny that is what Roseann said too but as I was reading and looking at the wonderful dinner that is all I could think..... Don't you just hate the "after math" though. Yuck!

Anne said...

I love the new background! It's so cheerful!

And I loved your dinner. Do you want to come cook for us sometime? Because, like, we had McDonald's for dinner tonight. We're so healthy!

Hang in there,
Anne