Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tuesday March 3, 2007


Still no pics or health report. The day is not over though. I'm still looking EVERY FIVE MINUTES for something.


I went to lunch today with a friend and now I am home with Scott. He is off the rest of the week with me! YIPPEE! I am excited about that. This will be our first official break together since he went to work for the school district. We do not have plans or anything. Just to be lazy. We have free movie tickets, so we'll probably catch a movie tomorrow. We disagree on which one, so I'll let you know how that turns out. We have completely different views as to what's funny!!


I will admit that the bright spot of my day, the one thing that has kept me in semi-good spirits is the fact that AMERICAN IDOL comes on tonight!! I know, that's pitiful! I love that show. I become engrossed in it. So, at 8:00 tonight you know where I'll be! I hope every one's having a good day. I will look forward to posting JP's pics SOON!! <><

4 comments:

Rose said...

I know I'm an addict as well. Pretty pitiful but I love it too! Hope you get some pics today...I'll check back. Roseann

Kim said...

I'm also an AI junky - I haven't missed a show in any of the seasons. (ok - don't tell anyone I just told you that!!)

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

I have to admit, even with how busy I am these days...... my husband KNOW AMERICAN IDOL is my night :-)

Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)

LouLou said...

I can't stand Sanjaya! Hope he gets the boot tomorrow!