Thursday, April 26, 2007

I have been racking my brain all afternoon. I'm trying to come up with ways to get in a better mood. I have felt so mad and angry lately! I hate feeling this way.


I would love to tell you that I came home from work, read my Bible, prayed. REALLY spent some alone time with God. Then I would tell you what a difference it made in my overall attitude. I would tell you that I felt the Spirit move within me and immediately I felt cheery again. Knowing that all would eventually be well at the Beam house.

However, I cannot tell you that. I am in a better mood though. Know why?? Because I am headed to ..............



That's right!! Coconut Shrimp appetizer, here I come! WOO-HOO!

And to top it all off---I AM TAKING A DAY OFF WORK TOMORROW!! YIPPEE! So, all my lovely co-workers who follow my blog... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! I will be thinking of you all while I'm sleeping in tomorrow! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Have a great day off. I will be working eventhough it is my b-day. Take care.
Melissa

Jami said...

I love it!! You are finding the joy in the little things of life like DELICIOUS food! :) I love Outback too! :)

I'm praying for you to hear good news VERY SOON!!!!

jajbs said...

Hope your steak was good. Thanks for the posts on my blog. The verses really helped today. It is miserable for me to wake up every day. I HATE weekends, but know that as soon as my Bella gets here, I will begin to live for them again! I am praying you hear good news soon!

Amanda