Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday

We had a great time at church today. We went through the "New Members" class and officially joined 5 Point Fellowship! That was exciting! We are very excited and anxious to see what God is going to do there! We feel very honored to be a part of it!

And, yes, I survived my first church service since our "fake" phone call this past week! That's what I am calling it! For those of you who are not adopting, church is one of the hardest places to go at times. You always answer alot of questions and do alot of explaining. Everyone means well, but it drains you. Mainly people just hugged us and let us know that they were praying for us. It was nice!! You have to feel sorry for people around us adopting moms---no one ever knows what kind of mood we are in or how we are going to react! I did not want to get out of bed this morning and go, but once I was there, I was thankful.

And of course I CANNOT WAIT FOR MONDAYS!! It means that we are another week closer to having our baby home! Hopefully we'll hear something this week.

1 comment:

LouLou said...

Andrea,
To play with your blog colors, go to customize. Then click fonts and colors. Your blog choice will give you all kinds of options for title color, text color, background color. So on and so on. It's fun to play with! I am praying you get the for real call this week!

love and hugs!