Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Weekend

We are back from Tennessee! Unfortunately. I could have stayed there forever! It was a mountaintop experience in more ways than one. I have LOTS and LOTS of pictures to share. I will post them tomorrow. I am too tired tonight. It's only 7:30, but I am heading to bed. I cannot run with teenagers anymore! We did not get much sleep!

It was nice to get away from the adoption process for a whole weekend. God really allowed me to have a clear head and I actually did not think about it. I praise Him for that! If PGN lasts much longer, I will probably have to "get away" alot more. It was really good for my sanity. The kids were so much fun.

Well, I'm closing for tonight. Tune in tomorrow for pics! THANK GOODNESS TOMORROW'S MONDAY--- PGN WILL BE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN! Bring us OUT, Lord!!

2 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Sounds wonderful! Good for you.
It is always a blessing to be filled with fresh oil.
God's Speed

LouLou said...

Let's pray that this is your week! JP needs OUT!