Tuesday, December 4, 2012

a little outdoor therapy














I took these pictures from my new phone!  I think they came out pretty well.  I am so excited!!!  Now I do not have to carry around my big camera every time we're out somewhere.  I am very pleased.  I'm still learning  how to edit/crop, etc. 

JP stayed home from school again today because he ran a pretty high fever during the night.  It was so beautiful outside today, when I got home, we drove to Furman to get some fresh air.  We BOTH needed it!  I LOVE, LOVE anything to do with the outdoors...the ocean/the lake/the mountains, whatever.  I love being outside.  So, to me, there is nothing better than ending a very long day with rolled up bluejeans and old Maryjane crocs walking and throwing rocks in a beautiful pond. 

It's good for the soul and the cheapest therapy I've found.

No comments: