Friday, December 21, 2012

our week so far

 We spent the majority of today moving things to my parents house.  My room is coming together.  I LOVE to read, so my dad put this chair in my room for me to relax/read in.  I hung my picture of Antigua, Guatemala up...I like the way it looks above the chair.  I have a picture of Kathi and I standing in front of that very building in Antigua with JP when she and I flew to Guatemala in the summer of '07.  She found this painting by Thomas Kinkade and gave it to me this past September for my birthday!  LOVE that girl!

 My Guatemalan flag and JP's hand prints

This is the Noah's Ark we bought for JP when we went to bring him home.  So special.
 


Just a few pictures from JP's class party on Friday
 

JP and I being silly.  I LOVE this child!  He keeps me on my toes, but things are NEVER boring when he's around.
 
And tonight, my friends Megan, Hal and I went to the movies to see "This Is 40."  I cannot tell you it was the cleanest movie (as far as language) that I have ever seen, but I can tell you that I laughed from the moment it began until AFTER the credits rolled!  GOOD TIMES!!
 
 
 
As I sit here and upload these pictures, I cannot help but thank God once again for the blessing of TRUE friendship.  As I've said before....when you are in a valley, often times you find out who your real friends are.  And I have many.  I am thankful for each of you and the pure joy you bring into my life on a daily basis.  I cannot tell you where I would be without the love of these friends, my family and my precious son. 
 
 
GOD IS SO GOOD.

1 comment:

theowensclan said...

You mean the world to me!!!