Tuesday, December 25, 2012

reunited

Pam and Bailey



Me and Sheryl
 

WOW.  My entire body aches.  I am beat.  Welcome to Christmas Day, right?!  Even as I type this, (or attempt to),  I have a squirmy little baby on my lap.  So, we'll see how long this takes...
 
I will elaborate another time, but this Christmas was quite the emotional roller coaster for me.  Having said that, at the end of the day, it was really nice.  Peaceful.  As I said, I'll save the deep writings for another time. 
 
My weekend began with the ladies pictured above.  Oh, how I love them!  When I was in college, I worked at a daycare in the afternoons.  This is where I met the very first LOVES of my life, Bailey and Tyler.  I began to babysit them often and quickly developed a relationship with their families.  After my second year of school, I took a break from college and became Bailey's full time nanny.  It was literally some of the best times in my life.  I helped to raise her from infancy until she was three years old. 
 
And  now they are all grown up!  I am still very close with Sheryl (Tyler's mom) and Pam (Bailey's mom).  Thanks to Facebook I am able to keep up with Pam and Bailey.  They live in Charlotte.  Bailey came to spend Christmas with her dad on Saturday, so Pam and I called up Sheryl and spent the afternoon together!  It was SO MUCH FUN.  As you can see, my Bailey has grown up to be a very beautiful young lady.  You cannot see it, but she's JUST AS beautiful on the inside. 
 
When I thank God for the precious people in my life, I am DEFINITELY referring to this group of gals! 
 
*I will begin posting more pictures from Christmas tomorrow.*

No comments: