Wednesday, December 19, 2012

changes ahead

Hey guys!!  Today is pajama day at school...I LOVE it!  Not to mention it's our last day before Christmas break.  My favorite day, except for the last day of school before summer.  I have been so ready for this break.  I am running into a little problem with JP.  He is relating Christmas to snow.  Every time I ask him what he is looking forward to the most as far as Christmas, he says "playing in the snow, mommy!  I can't wait!"  So, we'll see how that goes.  I have tried to explain to him that we probably will not see snow this Christmas.  He doesn't agree.  He is Mayan, so maybe he knows something I don't know?!  LOL

Well, I wanted to let all of you know that I am in the process of turning around new ideas in my head for this blog.  There is so much about my life right now that is changing, I am definitely going to close out this blog and begin a new one.  I will leave this one up with a link to the new one, so it will be easy for you to find.  I am not sure when I will do this, but keep a look out.  I have also tossed around the idea of making my new one a private blog.  All that would mean is, if you wanted to follow it, you would have to request an invitation.  It wouldn't be open to the public.  I have not decided on that part yet.  I will not do it without giving you plenty of notice.  You would email (if I do not know you ) or text me (if we're friends) and let me know that you want to be invited to read it.  Once you're invited, it would be open to you always.  It's really a security feature more than anything else. 

That's it for now.  I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!!!  JP has his Christmas party this afternoon at school and I am going, (once I throw on some jeans, of course!) so hopefully I'll get some pictures. 

No comments: