Friday, June 15, 2007

2 MORE DAYS!!

I have to admit, I am getting a little anxious/nervous about leaving! I am VERY VERY excited about being with my little man FOREVER, but being in Guatemala City for 1 to 3 weeks is not very appealing to me. I'm sure that I will feel much better when my sweet husband gets there. It also feels so wonderful to know that this whole process is finally coming to an end. I just feel so many different emotions right now--I guess that's normal.

We are leaving to come home from the beach tomorrow morning. I have had a blast, but my mind has been in another country the whole time! I have lots of pictures to post when I get the chance. Mary Elizabeth and Taylor have been SO cute! They've had a lot of fun here. It was great to spend time with them. (We just wish the guys could have stayed w/ us the rest of the week :( )

I will try and post from Guatemala--I won't make any promises since I'm not sure of the set up there. I have not decided if I am taking my laptop or not. Continue to keep us in your prayers and I will update as soon as I am able to!!!! LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!! <><

7 comments:

DeAnna said...

I will definitely be praying!! I can only imagine what kind of butterflies you have right now. I bet it feels surreal that it is finally here and you will finally be together forever!!

Stacie said...

Ahhh! Andrea, I am so EXCITED for yall! I can't stand it! I will be praying for your safe travels and that you have a speedy stay. I hope you have an AWESOME TRIP!

Try, Try, Try to post something! Ya can't just leave us hanging girl!

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

2 days!!! I hope to meet you there. I will be arriving on June 28th.

starzy18 said...

I was just saying telling my sister that you will have your sweet baby in two days. Then I checked your blog, once again, and you had posted that! I can't imagine what you are feeling right now! I'm so excited for you! I will be praying for you and Kathi to have a safe trip. You know that in spirit I am with you guys!

theowensclan said...

I am nervous and anxious too. There are so many thoughts in my head as well. I am looking forward to the reunion with you and J.P. I am hopeful that we will get in some sightseeing to take photos for J.P. I am also hopefull that everything will go quickly and smoothly with the paperwork. Can't wait to see 'ya!

LouLou said...

COME ON DOWN! I am so ready for you guys to get here! If you have room could you stuff me a couple of little plastic bowls with lids from the baby dept in your bag? I had 2 and lost 1! If you can't no big deal. Let me know what time you're landing, so I can be in the lobby!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

How exciting to be so close to having your little man with you forever. Have a great trip and enjoy every minute of it!