Monday, June 18, 2007

Dude, what's that smell?!!!!!!


OK, first of all, let me start off by saying "What is wrong with you people?" My first blog and only 5 comments? Work with me here people!!! Anyway, I promised male-pattern baldness tonight, but the Lord has led me in another direction!!! Let me start off by apologizing to my sweet wife for what is about to come out!!!! We had a church softball game tonight. I noticed while out in the middle of an open field, something flat out stunk!!! After checking my shoes and pits, I realized the problem. Before I finalized what it was, I told Terry (my best friend and Andrea's ex-friend because this was his idea) what it was and he agreed!!! It was my shirt!!!
Now let me stop right there and say in my eyes, my wife is perfect!!! She is amazing and I married way above myself!!! But as we say in the "south", girlfriend can't wash no clothes!!!!! She likes to wash a load and let them sit a couple of days before they get put in the dryer. Dude, this shirt stinks!!! I know, I'm sure you're thinking "Well, do them yourself." I do most of the laundry because she hates doing it and because she does everything else. (I told you she is amazing!) But every now and again she'll sneak a load in and BAM, you smell like a foot!!!!
Now again, I had every intention of blogging about male-pattern baldness, but Terry or T-dub, told me this was much better blogging!!! So, who am I to argue with someone with his blogging expertise? Terry, I hope Taylor and Mary Elizabeth (children) are not scarred for life after sitting near me at dinner. It's all Andy's fault!!!!
I love you, Lovebug!!!! (pet nickname)
Kiss JP for me!!!!

13 comments:

starzy18 said...

LOL! That is so Andrea to forget the laundry! I can picture Terry telling you that you stink. Definately a great post tonight! I look forward to more posts!

Andrea said...

CHECK YOUR EMAIL MISTER....

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I hope she does a better job with JP's clothes. I have one comparison for her S.M.-elly She will know what I mean. : ).-Melissa(coworker)

Aim said...

Great post! I had to read it out loud to my husband. He enjyed it as weel. We are praying for you!

LouLou said...

Scott,
I smelled Andrea when I hugged her several times today, and she smelled GREAT!!!! Are you sure it isn't just you??? HAHAHAHA! I love your precious wife already, and I can't wait to meet you and your son!!!

Janet03 said...

You know your're addicted to this blog when you read it at 6:53 am. Thanks for the great start to the day Scott!HaHA! Andrea, I'm glad you made it safely, I know today will be awesome for you! Can't wait until our playdate!
Love Janet & KG

JuJu - said...

bahabahabahabahbahabahbahbahabhabhabhabahbahbahbahabhbhabhabhababahabahbahbaha

Andrea - you gotta love it!!!!!!!!


Julia:)

Rose said...

Andrea, you sound like me! I think I have a load in the washer right now! hmmmmmm from yesterday! i guess we will smell like feet today! LOL! Wheres the baby?

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Funny post!!!Can't wait for the next one.

Jami said...

I often have to rewash my load that has been sitting....what's wrong with that?! :) You guys are a great couple!! :)

So glad you now have your precious JP!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Bekah said...

Okay you are cracking me up! I am loving this post...Andrea, I do the same thing...there is nothing wrong with forgetting about the laundry and having to rewash it. :)

Karen D. said...

Too funny! I have to admit that I have had to re-wash loads on a number of occasions! Andrea- It's really okay! ;-)

I am praying for ya'll!!!

PS- I will be checking back for the post on Male Pattern Baldness!