Sunday, June 17, 2007

DEAR JP,

Hey little man! I am finally coming to get you tomorrow! I am really excited and a little nervous. Today is Father's Day. I am sorry that you weren't able to be with your daddy. He loves you so much and is counting down the days until he gets to hold you again! I wanted to tell you that I have dreamed of this day for six months now! It's finally here! We are going to have so much fun together. I know that you are happy where you are living now, but I promise to give you the best life possible here in South Carolina. You have a lot of people who have prayed for your arrival and who are ready to take care of you! It may be a little sad at first for you. MiMi has loved you and cared for you up until now. Even though you will be a little confused about who I am, God has ordained our reunion and I am completely confident that we will have no trouble bonding. Enjoy your last night in your home and know that your mommy is on her way to bring you new life!

It is going to feel so good to hold my heart again.......I LOVE YOU, SWEETHEART!

6 comments:

starzy18 said...

Beautifully written! I am so excited for you! You and Scott had a different "glow" this morning. It was nice. It was so nice to see Scott smiling this monring, truly smiling. You will have your sweet boy in less than 24hours! Have a safe trip down there! You and Kathi will be in my prayers! Taken TONS of pictures, I know Kathi will!

starzy18 said...

I meant to say take tons of pictures. Silly me.

Kerri said...

Andrea
I have been thinking about you and Scott all week - counting down days with you. I am soooo excited for your tomorrow!!! I know you will give that little guys tons of hugs and kisses from all of us here. Be careful and HAVE FUN!!!!!
Love ya!!
Kerri

Stacie said...

Andrea-

I am so completely excited that you are going to be with JP forever TOMORROW! I can hardly stand it! I am praying that you have a super safe travel and your back home with JP in no time!!

Have the best time!
Stacie

LouLou said...

How stinkin' sweet is that???? Can't wait to see you both!!!

theowensclan said...

There are too many tears to type how I am feeling right now. Thank you for being a great friend. I am so blessed to have you in my life, and honored to be able to share in the journey that has brought you and Scott to J.P. I can not wait until tomorrow to see both of your faces. I will be undescribable.