Friday, June 22, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SWEETHEART!!!!!!!

Today's my 5 year anniversary!! I wanted to tell you, Scott that I love you more than you could ever know. I am so sad that we are not together! I MISS YOU!!! Although I wish we were together today, the time that JP and I are sharing together is priceless! We are anxiously awaiting MONDAY!!! He is going to love you so much!

For 5 years now you have been the WORLD'S GREATEST HUSBAND! I know that you are going to be an even better dad to our little man.

I hope that you have a wonderful day today at the waterpark. Just know that I am thinking of you all day long!

Thank you for always loving me, taking care of me, protecting me and most importantly loving God the way you do! I am so blessed! I LOVE YOU! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

7 comments:

jajbs said...

You truly are an exceptional woman!! I only "know" you through your posts, but I can tell that you are an amazing wife, friend and are going to be a great mom! So many people would be complaining about not being with your husband on this special day, but you are not. I truly admire you and cannot wait to see the pics of your enitre family together at last!

Happy anniversary!

Amanda

starzy18 said...

Happy Anniversary!

Andrea said...

Amanda,

Thank you so much for your comment!! It means a lot!

DeAnna said...

Happy Anniversary!! Even though you aren't together, what a sweet anniversary present you both are getting!

Doug & Sandra said...

Scott, Andy & you too Spike!
We understand the excitement and LOVE that you must be feeling now that you are finally together as a family. However, that does not excuse you from keeping the rest of us informed. It has been since the 22nd that you last posted pictures/comments and so...... TIME IS UP!
JP, your MOM and DAD are really nice people but please forgive them for their lack of concern for those who have not been there to hold and love you personally! Tell them that we do have access to your house and if they want a "friendly, warm welcome home" then they had better get busy! If they are not careful, when you finally do get here, we will send them (and only them) back to straighten out the agencies involved in this never ending process of sharing our love through eternal adoption!!!
Got It! I hope so....now get busy and send pictures and updates.
Love Ya'll!
Doug & Sandra

Mabeam said...

Hey kids ... Miss you both. We need to hear something. We look at your blog at least a dozen times a day. That's how we keep up. What's going on? I know you must be busy taking care of things, but if you get a minute ...

Love you.

Nana Faye said...

This is my second time trying this....I learned to blog today (I thought). Two reasons: 1)Anything Doug can do I can do better: 2)I found the blog today of another family adopting from Guatemala whose parents live in Greenville. I wanted to leave a comment on her blog...and I think I did. See if this "takes". I love you and BOTH your BOYS, Mom