Thursday, June 21, 2007

NO NEWS SO FAR....

Hola' everyone! We have not heard from our attorney as of yet. There is still tomorrow. I still feel good about everything. I have heard some really encouraging Embassy stories over the past few days!

JP is still cute, still active and still has the cutest little laugh known to man!!! I am very homesick, but he makes this whole experience worth it. I thought I would list a few things that he enjoys doing:

CLIMBING ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING....ESPECIALLY ME!
SAKING HIS HEAD, NO! AND IF I IGNORE HIM HE TURNS MY FACE IN HIS DIRECTION!
PLAYING WITH HIS SPOON AND PACIFIER. ACTUALLY, HE JUST HOLDS THEM! HA!
DROPPING THINGS ON THE FLOOR FOR ME TO PICK UP AT THE DINNER TABLE.
LOVES BEING HELD UPSIDE DOWN.
HE'S VERY TICKLISH.
HE LOVES THE POOL/BATHTUB.
MAKES LOTS OF BABBLE NOISES!

The list could go on, but that's good for now! Hope everyone is doing well! I cannot wait to come home.....at least my sweetheart will be here Monday!!

P.S. Angela, how about telling Susan that we are unavailable for a screening and just to let me know when he can start!! SHHHH I'm afraid that if he's actually screened he won't qualify!! That can be our little secret!! hehe

2 comments:

starzy18 said...

I can imagine his cute laugh! I bet you just want to eat him up! I love reading what he loves to do! Since he loves the water I bet he would love Kathi's boat, someday! Give him a kiss for me!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Awww!! He is adorable. Sounds like he is keeping you very busy, I am sure you are loving every minute of it. I hope your appointment is very soon so you can bring him home.