Friday, June 8, 2007

HAPPY 10 MONTHS, BABY!!!

Today my baby is 10 months old!! I cannot wait to get my hands on him!! These are the pics that I received today---the FINAL bunch! He is up to 19 lbs and 28 inches. He looks so much larger in the pictures! MiMi is his caregiver-- He looks so happy! It does my heart good! I get a little sad when I think about how difficult it will be for this sweet lady to give him up! I thank God for the care he has received while he's been away from me.

We will be leaving for the beach early tomorrow morning, so I won't be bloggin' for about a week! SORRY!! Everyone have a HAPPY week!









5 comments:

Rose said...

Look at those chubby little legs. You'll be able to squeeze them soon enough! have a great trip! Rose

starzy18 said...

You know that I am going to look at these pictures all the time until you get back with him! I love his smile! He is the CUTEST!

Karen D. said...

Happy 10 months, JP!!! Your mom is coming to get you SOON!!!

JuJu - said...

John-Bryan was the same age and size when we got him home - crying here - so happy for you - don't get burnt in MB!!!!!

Julia:)

David & Lynn said...

Andrea....he is so cute.
SIX DAYS GIRLFRIEND!!!!
Happy Father's Day Scott.