Tuesday, June 12, 2007

FOR RACHAEL!

Hello everybody!! I am at the beach being EXTREMELY lazy!! It has been awesome! The weather is perfect. I will admit that I find myself day dreaming EVERY OTHER SECOND about Monday and having JP for the rest of his life!! YIPPEE!

I will try and post pictures later in the week. Terry and Scott are leaving tomorrow morning. :( We're not happy about that! Me, Shannon and the kids will return home on Saturday. My mom, my aunt and my cousins are coming down Thursday night--that will be fun. Especially for Taylor!

Well, I will log back on later! Rachael, I hope this gives you something to read for the next couple of days...I know you've had to read the same thing over and over since last week!! hahahaha

1 comment:

starzy18 said...

I love it! I have read your blog so many times! I look at it whenever I get the chance! To my surprise you blogged! Enjoy the rest of your week! I'll see you Sunday at church!
Love, Rachael