Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's a Boy!!!!!!



Whad up?!!!!!!!!!! Aren't these cool? T-dub gave these to me tonight. They are bubble gum!!!! Anyway, I talked to Andrea this afternoon and I got to hear my son make a few noises!!!! Hey, I'll take what I can get!!! I thought tonight I would change gears a little bit and write to my boy. Don't worry, I'll be here all week so you won't miss male-pattern baldness!!!
JP- It's your daddy!! I just wanted to tell you that next to God and your mommy, I love you more than anything!! It is so amazing how much I love you and I've only spent a week of your life with you!!! There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. I am so proud of you and you haven't even done anything yet. I feel like my heart is gonna jump out of my chest everytime I see a picture of you!!! What will it be like when I see you in person and this time know we don't have to leave you?! Well, only a couple more days and I will be there! If you don't recognize me, I'll be the one with the stinky shirt on!!! (jk) I love you buddy!!!! Daddy's coming!!! Take care of mommy til I get there and give her a kiss for me. I love you both!!!!

4 comments:

starzy18 said...

Wow. That was very sweet. I do have to say I have tears in my eyes. You are going to be a wonderful father to JP! He is a lucky boy to have two very loving parents.
Now just make sure he doesn't smell you! Just kidding!

Karen D. said...

Such a sweet post! JP is very blessed to have you and Andrea for parents!!

Bekah said...

Sweet. Very sweet. You will be a great daddy. Can't wait to see photos of all three of you finally together forever.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is so sweet. I can't wait to see all of you as a family.