Thursday, June 7, 2007

...the rest of GRADUATION DAY!

Me and my buddy, Chantz! KG and her mom with Dr. Meyer, (founder of the Meyer Center!)

Keli Grace requested to walk down the aisle to get her diploma. Kerri (to the left of KG,and my greatest friend) is her physical therapist---she made sure that it happened!


Almost there....



SHE MADE IT!!!! That was a lot of hard work for my favorite girl!! CONGRATULATIONS!




Does it get ANY cuter than this??





Move over George, Tanner's the MAN!!







3 comments:

theowensclan said...

You and Chantz go back a long way. I know he's the light of your life. That is until J.P. gets here. Hopefully, J.P. won't be too jealous. hehehehe

Karen D. said...

So sweet! I am guessing that you work with Developmentally Delayed pre-schoolers? I work with high schoolers with IQ's in the 30-50 range!

Have fun at the beach!
Hugs!
Karen

Andrea said...

I do work w/ children who have special needs....we serve a VERY WIDE RANGE of children! It is very humbling and rewarding at the same time!! I'm sure your job is the same!! (I studied Early Ed. b/c that's as high as my math skills would take me! ha!)