Sunday, June 3, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY!!

I know I haven't posted since our NEWS!!! I have actually been at the lake ALL WEEKEND! I will share the photos tomorrow. It is 11:00--we just got home and are POOPED!! I am heading to bed!

We BOTH are beside ourselves. I have booked my flight and hotel room. I have to talk with a few people tomorrow BEFORE I share that information---so, be patient with me!! Thanks for the care/concern (Rose!! hehe)

I hope to see other babies coming OUT soon!!!!!!!!! Everyone have a great day! I know I will!

4 comments:

Rose said...

Glad to hear everything is STILL GOOD! I was beginning to worry. I know you have a life outside of the blogging world but just wanted to check on you! Have a great great day tomorrow!! Rose

keelstar said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited that JP is OUT of PGN forever!!!! Praise God for answered prayer! It's not always in our timing, but God always answers our prayers! Keely

LouLou said...

Andrea,
WHAT HOTEL????? You better call me and let me know!!!! I am on the edge of my couch!!!!

Jami said...

I am SO happy for you!! GOOD NEWS at last!! :)