Friday, June 29, 2007

UPDATE

THERE IS NO UPDATE. OUR LAWYER IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. HE WAS SUPPOSE TO PICK UP THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE. WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM!! OUR CASEWORKER IS OFF WORK UNTIL AFTER THE 4TH. WE HAVE HIS CELL NUMBER AND ARE TRYING TO CALL, BUT HE DOESN'T RESPOND. IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!!! WE CANNOT BE SUBMITTED TO THE EMBASSY UNTIL WE GO AND GET THE PASSPORT. PLEASE PRAY FOR US. WE ARE OKAY HERE AND HAPPY WITH JP, BUT WE ARE GETTING REALLY UPSET AT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES. WE CANNOT MISS OUR FLIGHT AND MONEY WILL ONLY LAST SO LONG!!!!!

I WILL UPDATE AS I CAN. JUST PRAY!! WE ARE READY TO COME HOME!!!

6 comments:

Karen D. said...

Andrea,
My heart is breaking for you as I read this! Please know that I am praying for you!

Keep us updated!!!

Love and prayers,
Karen

Whitney said...

Praying you all are home soon, soon, soon! God is still in control, not the lawyer! He will provide everything you need AND bring you home! Stay the strong Andrea we have come to know for little while longer...

DeAnna said...

I will definitely keep praying!!!! Although, we weren't in another country, we were in California with Isabella when she was born for 2 weeks and we were SO ready to be home!! God can definitely do it!

Unknown said...

I will keep praying as well! You are almost done...just crossing the finising line!

Take care,
Donna

theowensclan said...

Andrea, I hope this goes quickly. I am keeping you guys in my prayers. I can't wait to see you. I miss you alot.

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Sorry you are having such difficulty - we can truly relate (I hear through the grapevine we have the same attorney). Your aunt ran into my mother at church last weekend. Praying that you will hear from him soon.
Erin