Friday, June 1, 2007

"Andrea vs Agency" Part 1


We are contacting our agency today and are prepared to do WHATEVER it takes to bring this little baby home!!!!! We are NO LONGER willing to sit back and listen to "just be patient, he should come out of PGN at any time.." OR "..this is just how international adoptions work.."
BOLOGNA!! I am ready for action!! hehe I know they have to be afraid of me! Anyway, hopefully by the end of this day I will have SOMETHING/ANYTHING to report to you!
My day off is great so far. I am about to head out to lunch and a movie. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Most of mine will be spent at the lake---as long as weather permits! Check back later tonight. I will give you the results of the first part of "Andrea vs the Agency!"

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Good luck! You should hear something! And i don't mean "the voices" :)

Have a great time at lunch and a movie!

starzy18 said...

I am glad that you are having a great day! We are here slaving away in this hot building! I hope to see you tomorrow at the lake! Enjoy the rest of your day!
Love, Rachael

Whitney said...

Sounds like SD needs the prayer today!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Girl, what time is the fight? I need to bring my agency and lawyer and join in.

Jami said...

I love the picture!! :)

David & Lynn said...

Andrea....I hope that you get the answers you are looking for.
You are truly acting like a mom....mess with my kid and I will go postal...(blame it on the voices!)
Anyway....I will keep you and Scott in my prayers.
COME HOME SOON JP!!!!

Anne said...

Kick their asses, Andrea!

Rose said...

Ruh Roh! Sounds like me a couple of weeks ago. be careful!! LOL! My agency was not too happy with me. But can't wait to hear all the details!! ~R.

Aim said...

I am so happy you are going to bat with your agency! You have the right to question everything. I am so proud of you for standing up for your family. I cannot wait to hear the results. You have a army of Guatemamma's supporting you!