Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I HAVE JOSEPH PABLO!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! THEY CALLED AND SAID IT WOULD NOT BE UNTIL AFTER LUNCH BECAUSE THEY WERE STUCK IN HEAVY TRAFFIC. I WAS OKAY WITH THAT.....I WENT TO THE ROOM, LAID DOWN ON THE BED AND TURNED ON THE TELEVISION. THE PHONE RANG......IT WAS THE FRONT DESK, SENORA BEAM, JOSEPH IS HERE!

YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT....HEAD RUSH, PEE IN THE PANTS, AND MAD RUSH TO THE LOBBY. MIMI WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH WAITING WITH HIM. IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT FOR HER TO GIVE HIM TO ME. SHE WANTED PICTURES OF HIM AND ME AND THE TWO OF THEM. SHE CRIED, I CRIED. SHE TOLD ME ABOUT HIS MILK AND FOOD. HE IS EATING CEREAL AND MASHED UP FRUIT. HE IS SITTING UP AND CRAWLING A LITTLE BIT! HE IS EVEN MORE HANDSOME THAN I REMEMBERED...PICTURES DO HIM NO JUSTICE. HE TOOK TO THE PACIFIER RIGHT AWAY. HE MUST BE VERY TIRED FROM THE RIDE, HE IS SLEEPING NOW.

WHEN MIMI FIRST HANDED HIM TO ME, HE LOOKED FOR HER AND STARTED TO CRY A LITTLE. IT DIDN'T LAST LONG. WE TOOK HIM TO THE ROOM AND PLAYED WITH HIM ON THE BED. HE HOLDS TOYS, SMILES, LAUGHS....VERY VERY HAPPY!

WELL, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. MY HANDS ARE STILL SHAKING. I WILL TRY AND POST PICTURES LATER.

DADDY, JP IS ANXIOUS FOR YOU TO ARRIVE. I NEED HELP MAKING HIM LAUGH! HE'S STILL A TOUGH AUDIENCE! WE LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I am sooooo excited. I bet it was hard for you to put him down long enough to post. We are all thinking of you!

Melissa

Anne said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you! You must be so happy! What wonderful news!

Anne

starzy18 said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited! I've been thinking about you all day, as has everyone else! I can't wait to see this sweet boy! Take tons of pictures, I know Kathi will! Love you guys!
Love, Rachael

Unknown said...

Congrats! Enjoy your beautiful baby! I am hoping to come to GC and wait out getting pink as well. I cannot wait to see photos!

take care,
Donna

Whitney said...

Praise the Lord!

Our Girls said...

I am SO Happy for you.
IT is so good to know the foster mom loves him so!
Congrats! I bet you are thrilled to have him in your arms forever!

DeAnna said...

Oh my goodness!! That is so exciting! I got goosebumps just reading that and thinking how you must feel knowing he is with you forever now!! Praise the Lord. And how sweet about his foster mother, I'm sure its reassuring to see how much love he was given while waiting for you guys.