Monday, June 18, 2007

I BEAT HIM TO IT!!!

MOVE OVER SHERIFF!! I AM HERE AND SAFE IN GUATEMALA CITY!!! IT HAS BEEN A VERY EMOTIONAL DAY FOR ME. THERE WAS A MIX UP WITH MY AGENCY, IMAGINE THAT, AND JP WAS NOT DELIVERED TO ME TODAY!!!! IT WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. HE IS OKAY...THE ORPHANAGE WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT WE WERE PICKING HIM UP! I AM NOT GOING TO DWELL ON IT ANY LONGER. HE IS COMING TOMORROW MORNING AT NINE O'CLOCK HOPEFULLY! I AM GOING TO TAKE A LONG HOT BATH AND TRY AND GET SOME REST.

TO MY FAMILY: I AM OKAY AND HAPPY TO BE HERE. THE HOTEL IS AMAZING AND EVERYONE IS VERY VERY KIND. I FEEL EXTREMELY SAFE. HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO POST PICTURES SOON.

7 comments:

Jami said...

What a bummer!! I can't wait to see pictures with you together tomorrow!!! Get some nice rest if you can tonight!! :)

Rose said...

Andrea! Ditto...what a bummer! Get some good rest tonight so you'll be ready for him tomorrow! Glad you made it in safely! Rose

Andrea said...

i'm sorry to hear about the mix-up. Just relax tonight and take TONS of pictures tomorrow!!

starzy18 said...

Oh Andrea! I'm so sorry. Try to get some rest. Tomorrow that sweet baby will be with you forever.

Melissa said...

I was thinking of you guys today. Rest up. The fun begins first thing in the morning!

Whitney said...

I am so sorry for the delay! I have checked a ton of times today for news of you and your JP! Can't wait for tomorrow!

DeAnna said...

Oh you poor thing, I hope you get rest tonight though. But TOMORROW!!! YAY!