Monday, June 4, 2007

WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR....

We're coming to get you, baby!!


Yes, you have heard correctly! I am on my way to get my baby!!! I WAS leaving on the 25th of this month, but as of today around 1:00 I AM LEAVING ON THE 18TH!!!!! YIPPEE!




My agency called and said that our lawyer expected to have our birth certificate THIS WEEK. He is planning on submitting our paperwork to the Embassy next week for his VISA. We are praying that our appointment to sign the final papers will be the last week of this month! SO... I have the biggest head rush in all the world! Things went from bad to worse---THEN great to INCREDIBLE!! GOD IS SO GOOD! I feel like I could literally lie down on the bed and sleep for the next two weeks! We are so tired! Until the weight was lifted from my shoulders, I am not sure that I realized just how heavy it was! You know what that means----GOD carried the brunt of it for me! And to think, I didn't even know it. I was even mad at Him. I am thankful for His mercy!




ANYWAY---I am leaving on the 18th. My friend, Kathi is going with me and will stay until Scott comes on the 25th. We will be staying with Lou and her precious Anne Pearce!! Can't you see the blog-header now??? JP AND AP TOGETHER AT LAST!!! I think it has a nice ring to it!




I have to admit, my brain has been through quite a lot this afternoon. I am going to try and go to bed early for a change, (now that I can sleep again!) I will continue to keep every one updated.


9 comments:

theowensclan said...

Andrea, I am so honored and blessed to be a part of this incredible journey that you and Scott have been going through. I look forward to seeing J.P., but most of all to seeing your face and your reaction to holding J.P. in your arms forever. Thank you for allowing me to walk with you down this path in your life. You have truly been a blessing to me and my family. In HIS love, Kathi
P.S. I am VERY excited to meet Lou (a fellow Alabamian),A.P. and hopefully more of your other blog Guatemamas.

David & Lynn said...

Andrea, I am SO happy for you and Scott.
You have been couragous, patient, and accepting of God's timing.
I will keep you in my prayers until you return with your son.
God bless your new family, and may happiness always be yours.

LouLou said...

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! JP and AP together at last (and their mommies too)!!!! The way you are going you will be home before we will! I am so happy for you guys! Can you imagine the day when we are there with our dear husbands and all our children???? I have chill bumps........
love to you!!

DeAnna said...

I've only been reading your blog for about a month now, but I got goose bumps reading this! PRAISE THE LORD!!! You say you could sleep the next 2 weeks, but I bet you are going to be too excited to sleep that much. :)

Jami said...

Praise GOD!! I'm so so excited to see you with your precious JP!! What a day!!

LouLou said...

OH ANDREA!!!! I LOVE the pics of them on the side. Can't wait to have those 2 in person. I CAN'T WAIT!

JuJu - said...

I am so happy for you Andrea - You an Lou are going to have so much fun with those babies:) I am so looking forward to seeing pics of you guys with your bweautiful babies!!!!!!! God is so good and his timing is perfect -

Julia:)

Stacie said...

OH my gosh! That is like the best news of the day!! Praise you God for bringing this baby home!! I am so glad you get to go down earlier and you get to hang out with Lou and AP. How fun!!

You better get to packing girl!

Stacie

Karen D. said...

Awesome news!!! Happy packing!!!

Hugs!
Karen