Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mental Health Day

My boss and co-workers are begging me to take a day off!
I'm taking tomorrow off!! I do not have a reason---I just decided not to go in. My work ethic tells me NOT to do that. However, the voices in my head that have formed since this adoption began are shouting, "STAY AT HOME!!" I thought I should listen to them!! I wouldn't want to make them angry! Who knows what they would do!


So, HAPPY FRIDAY TO ME!! I think that I am going to see Pirates of the Caribbean. I'll let you know if it is good or not. I am also going to try and get in touch with my agency AGAIN and see what's happening with our case. This is the END OF NINE WEEKS!!!!!!! The "voices" are going to be really mad if I do not hear something soon!!


(For the record, I am joking about the whole "voices in the head" thing....well, sort of!)

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I hope you have a wonderful day off tomorrow and that you get some really GREAT news! Prayin for ya and little JP!

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

Jewels of My Heart said...

Have a wonderful day!!!!! Go see the movie. I have been so excited to see it but with Hannah I think I will have to wait for the DVD. So enjoy your day and your movie.
ARRRRGGGGg

starzy18 said...

Enjoy your day off! Let the "little voices" tell you what to do! We'll be thinking about you!
Love, Rachael

JuJu - said...

I am so right there with ya sister:)

Julia:)

DeAnna said...

You definitely sound like you need a day off -- I hope its a good one! Tell us how the movie is, I want to go see that one soon. I'll be praying for you, and hoping that you will hear something SOON.