Sunday, May 27, 2007

Groundskeeper OR Homemaker?












For the record.... in the 5 years we've been married, this is the FIRST time I have seen Scott iron! We were getting ready for church this morning and his jeans were VERY wrinkled. His idea of ironing is throwing EVERYTHING in the dryer. I told him they were too wrinkled for that and if he would just put them on the ironing board I would iron them for him---I turned around and there he was ironing his VERY OWN pants!! My heart almost stopped beating. It was more than I could handle. I HAD to take pictures and post them. Those of you who know him (his mom, sister, dad etc..) would never believe it! SO, not only was he recognized at his job this past week, but he has now taken his first step up the domestic ladder! GOD IS A GOD OF MIRACLES!!!!
We went to the lake yesterday. I will post those pictures tomorrow along w/ what I learned in church today. Despite my attitude towards this weekend, I have to admit it's been okay so far. Thank You, God!



4 comments:

jajbs said...

My husband does the same thing with his clothes. Yours is one step ahead of mine now!

Amanda

LouLou said...

Andrea,
I thought you were just treating us to pics of Scott in his scivvys!!! Congrats on your new house help!!! Praying for your OUT next week!
lou and nat

Rebecca said...

Andrea,

Your husband is awesome!!! ;-))

Even though I don't post every day, I am praying for you guys constantly. I hope that you will get your OUT call this week!!! I can't wait for you to get your angel home!

Hugs,
Rebecca and Zachary

Andrea said...

Scott was not too happy about the "scivvys" pic!! hehe I thought it was too funny! I had to post them anyway! Glad you enjoyed them!