Friday, May 25, 2007

Looney Tunes!

The picture says it all!! I did not hear from the agency today! I'm going to do my best to make it through this LOOOONG weekend. All I am thinking is....What if we get kicked out again? What if we're one of the unfortunate ones who get STUCK in PGN? I am so tired! Tuesday will be 9 weeks! PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY US OUT!!! I know you all are and I appreciate it SO MUCH!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am going to try and keep busy. I'll keep my camera on me and if I do anything interesting, I'll be sure and share!

Happy Memorial Day!

5 comments:

JuJu - said...

I am praying for a big ole
out-out-out-out-out-out-out-out-

theowensclan said...

That is a hilarious picture. I'm glad that your sense of humor still shows even when you're down. Call me if you want to go see Shrek.

Andrea said...

Hang in there! I'll be praying for that OUT call-God doesn't take three day weekends! :)

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Unknown said...

Hope to see the OUT sign on your blog VERY VERY soon!!! We are praying. Those babies need to come home!
Daisy

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I will be praying that you get "the call" soon. I am not going to tell you to hang in there. I hate to hear that. Just wanted to let you know that I am praying.