Thursday, May 17, 2007

This picture has nothing to do with this post---it's just one of my favorites and I wanted to put it up again for everyone to look at!

Today was an okay day. I went to the Zoo with my class. The weather was perfect. Tomorrow we have our "end of the year" picnic. It should be fun too. Lots of food and fellowship!! Scott and I are taking our little niece, MacKenzie, to the local baseball game tomorrow night! I will take my camera and take lots of pictures to share.

I spoke with my agency AGAIN today. Our lawyer has been checking on our case EVERY DAY at the PGN. It has not received a previo or approval. Tomorrow marks 7 weeks in. She told me that he expects to hear that we're out any time now. I wish I could feel anxious about that, but I don't. Until I get the phone call I am so numb to it all. It's hard to be happy or excited about the time that's passed--I'm too afraid to hear that we're kicked out again. I prayed all afternoon that God would not allow that to happen. Thank you all for your prayers and support! It is greatly appreciated!!

Have a happy Friday and I will post CUTE pictures sometime Saturday! Oh yeah, how about Melinda getting the boot last night?? I was SHOCKED!!!!! Congrats to Blake and Jordan!! I really do not have a favorite---they are both pretty good!

4 comments:

LouLou said...

I am so sick of Blake beat boxing to everything...come on now...Jordan has GOT to win. Girl, it is your TIME to be OUT OF PGN HELL! Yes, I said hell! It is pure torture. You have had enough glitches, and it is just time. PERIOD. I will be calling PGN myself to tell them to get off their donkers and sign some files! I will even ask for JP to be signed before AP!

Aim said...

I love that picture of JP, What a cutie! I know it is hard, but know that there are so many prayer's embracing him right now. You are in my thoughts.

Rose said...

Andrea,
That is such a sweet pic. He is a doll! I pray for you every day. You deserve to be out of PGN!!!! thanks for your comment on my blog...I felt really down for a while and I knew you knew what I was feeling. (except yours was a lot worse) I am excited once again. But I can't help but feel that it should of taken place A LOOONG time ago. Roseann

Shana said...

JP is just SO cute...

Who is your agency? I hope it's not the same as mine... we had to hire ASG (Adoption Supervisors Group) to get any kind of truthful info... Anyway once we got kicked out and went back in- we were only in 3 weeks! :) I'm convinced if we hadn't hired them, Ollie wouldn't be coming home for 4 or 5 more months...

Email me at mysophielu@yahoo.com & let me know who your agency is. :)

Ollie is 19 pounds but can still fit into most 3-6 month clothes. He mostly wears 6-9 months though. Hope that helps!

xoxo, Shana