Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Just One Of The Girls!

Don't judge a book by it's cover. I learned A LOT about Scott in Gatlinburg! At first I thought it was the attention he loved--after watching him, I decided it was the actual makeup! He looked comfortable--too comfortable!

Sorry, Scott, I told you I would have to post this!! The girls thought it would be funny to "dress" him up. I said in an earlier post how handsome I thought Scott was---it's a good thing. He sure would make an UGLY woman!!























































































































1 comment:

Rose said...

Your right he does make a scary woman. I did see a guy at the grocery store looking like that the other day except he had fishnet stockings and 6 inch heals with a mustache. It was really scary!!! Too funny! Roseann