Thursday, May 10, 2007

More Than A Game!

This is the 1st love of my life!! His name is Tyler. He's 10 years old. We've been "together" since he was 6 months old and I consider his family MY extended family! These are pictures of his baseball team. He's really good! He plays for the Challenger League out of Powdersville.

Watching these special children play ball reminds me that it really is more than a game! My husband played baseball through high school, college and then has coached a high school team since we've been married---those guys have NOTHING on these kids!!!!







































































































































2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pictures Andrea.

Courty said...

Ugh!!!!! I just had this HUGE comment typed out and I puched "publish" and it DELETED!!!!!! grr!

I'll try to get back to you later...

wow.. this really is a very good first impression!

Courtney