Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WEDNESDAY


My sweet husband was recognized at his high school's Sport's Banquet tonight! I just wanted to say that I am always so proud of his work. He is the head groundskeeper at Greenville High School and a coach there. He takes care of the athletic fields etc... The athletic director thanked him tonight for all of his hard work and talked about how great the grounds looked. Every one in the auditorium stood up and began yelling and clapping for him----WOO-HOO!!!! I am so proud. Hard work DOES pay off!


3 comments:

JuJu - said...

You go dude!!!! It always makes a good wife happy for her hubby to be praised:)

Thinking about you guys:)

JUlia

Wher do you live????

Rose said...

Awwwwwww! how sweet! R.
make sure you check for k-love it has awesome christian music!

Andrea said...

I live in Greenville, South Carolina. Where r u?