Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Mother's Day



We are leaving for the lake tomorrow afternoon. I am really excited. Once again I am looking forward to a weekend of rest and relaxation. I have been dreading Mother's Day weekend for a long time. Sunday I plan on spending the ENTIRE day outside in the sunshine with my book and a tall glass of sweet tea! I cannot wait! I wanted to post pictures of me and JP in honor of Mother's Day.
To all of my family and friends: I hope your Mother's Day is wonderful!
To my new friends who are waiting on their babies: I will be praying for you! Let's begin counting down the days to next year!
To my sweet husband: Thank you for your encouragement and support. I am glad I am not making this journey alone! I love you!
To my mother: You are my best friend and I love you more than you know--Happy Mother's Day!
To JP: I am honored to call you my son! I am anxiously awaiting your arrival! Even though I am not with you at this time, I left my heart with you the day I came home.
To JP's birth mother: I pray for you. Because of your selfless act, I am a mother. Thank you for what you did! May God bless your life.
To my God: Thank You for allowing me to be JP's mother here on earth! I promise to raise him in a way that will be pleasing to You!



































































4 comments:

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. Enjoy your time away.

Megan

Kerri said...

Andrea
You have held him, smelled him, loved and kissed him. He is your sweet baby and you are his one and only mother. He is so precious and I can see and feel your love for him. I hope you have a great weekend relaxing, crying, laughing, screaming...whatever it is you need to do right now. Happy Mother's Day to one of the most loving mothers I have ever met!!
Love ya
Kerri

Rose said...

Have a nice weekend. Your JP is so precious! I've been praying for you/him! Happy mothers day! Roseann

Stacie said...

Hope you have a GREAT Mother's Day! Relax, kick back, and enjoy your time away!

Stacie