Monday, May 14, 2007

The Lake

We had a great time at the lake! The weather was great. Even on Saturday--it was overcast, but never rained. We played LOTS AND LOTS of games and took SEVERAL naps!! Sunday morning everyone left for church and I went to Crooked Creek Campground and spent Mother's Day with my extended family and camping friends! It was nice to see them again! Needless to say I was not ready to come home. There's something about being away that immediately relaxes you. I thought I would share a few pictures.

Scott received an email from our caseworker today--she was suppose to hear from our lawyer about our case sometime this afternoon after his trip to PGN. This is the beginning of our 7th week. He expects us out this week---I've heard that one many times before!! Just call me when I can book my flight! Keep praying!

















































































































































































































5 comments:

theowensclan said...

The lake is beautiful. I'm glad you had a great time. I hope we'll get to do some water fun this summer! Love, Kathi

Whitney said...

I will be praying that this will be THE WEEK!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day! Glad you got to relax some. I also am on week 7 following a kick out and re-entry on March 26th. I hope you hear something very soon and you can book that flight!

take care,
Donna

starzy18 said...

It sounds like you had a great time! I am so happy for that! The lake looks very relaxing! Love, Rachael

Rose said...

Looks like fun to me. Praying that you get good news soon! Roseann