Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dear God,

We are beginning week number 8 in PGN! I know that You know this. I wanted to publicly ask You to allow us to come "out" this week. We've been in 3 times now and we are READY to bring JP home! I know that You have a plan for this process. I've learned alot about You throughout this journey. I've learned how to serve You, love You, and praise You EVEN with a broken spirit. I would not trade this trial for anything, but my heart is ready for it to come to an end. You tell me in the book of Matthew that You long to give good gifts to Your children who are faithful---IF they will only ask. I am asking! Please grant my request.

I love You, Father, and I promise to be faithful regardless of my circumstances. We will be careful to give You praise, honor and glory for the gift of this child.

In Jesus' name, Amen

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I know you'll get the news you want to hear this week! We're all broken in this process. We're all here for you, too! Don't forget that! Please Lord, let JP out!

LouLou said...

Come on down JP!!!!!! Oh God, please let that sweet baby out this week. Please place his file in the palm of YOUR hand. Nothing and no one can stand before you. We are all asking that you bless Andrea, Scott, and JP with the news they've been waiting for!
We all love you!

jajbs said...

Amen!! I am believing that God will put that file in the hands of the person that will get it to the final signature! May God's favor be upon you.

Love ya,
Amanda

Rose said...

Andrea,
He is 64 cm. I know his mom feeds him probably twice a night. which too me is way too much for his age. He can't help but get bigger. So I wouldn't worry about that. Some babies are bigger and some smaller. All my kids were differnt sizes than each other and they alll catch up. Praying for good news for you. You definetly deserve it!!!!! Rose