Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thursday

Hi everyone!! I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I had a final exam to take last night. I have been studying and have not been home AT ALL the past few days! I will post the rest of my pics from the weekend tonight or tomorrow! I hope everyone is doing well!

I have NOT heard anything from my agency. I've been a little sad. Worse than that though I have just felt numb, like nothing is EVER going to happen!

Well, I am on my way to work. Have a great day and I look forward to posting the pictures SOON!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi--I can so relate to the numb feeling! It will happen though, we will bring our babies home! Hang in there,

Donna

LouLou said...

Andrea,
I am also numb sometimes. It's the only way to make it through it. God will send these precious babies home to us soon!