Monday, May 28, 2007

JP's Room







I'll admit, I have been using JP's room as a storage room. The doors have been closed for MONTHS and the dust was building up. Today I was cleaning the house and decided I was TIRED OF IT!!! I washed some of his clothes, RE-packed them, and cleaned his room. I dusted the furniture and mopped the floor. I am preparing for him to come home---SOON!!!!!

So, God, take a look. I am doing my part. I am ready for you to give me the "go ahead." I am tired of sitting around pouting. I am going to prepare for him and TRUST that you're about to move!

9 comments:

jajbs said...

Yeah!!! I LOVE the room! I am praying HARD and believing you will get that call real soon. Have you seen the movie Facing the Giants? In it, someone tells the coach to prepare his fields and God will send the rain. Well, you are preparing and God is going to send JP soon.

Hang in there

Amanda

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Love his room. Looks like a fun day at the lake.

Karen D. said...

I love his room! I can totally relate to the storage in the nursery thing! I've got to get busy and clean out Abbie's room! We have been in PGN for 12 1/2 weeks and I am anticipating the big OUT any day now!

I found your blog through Lou's by the way!

I will keep you in my prayers!
Karen

Andrea said...

Cute room! It is very bright and cheery. I'll be praying that you'll get the OUT call this week!

starzy18 said...

I just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you guys and that I love you guys! Love, Rachael

Rose said...

There you go! You sound much better. Remember the more we have to wait and the more pain we have to endure to get there, the sweeter the reward! ~R.
very cute room!

Jewels of My Heart said...

His room is beautiful.
God's Speed to your son.
Daleea

LouLou said...

Andrea,
I love JP's room! You know that I am praying that you get that call: NOW!

Unknown said...

What a precious room!!!!! It's so much fun to work on a baby's room, and when that precious baby is finally in it, it will ALL be worth it. Praying he's here very soon to enjoy it,
Daisy