Friday, May 4, 2007

New Pics and Update!!

I will actually be home for a while tomorrow morning alone. I am going to catch up on my blogging! We have been crazy busy. Tonight me, Scott, and Terry are singing at the Relay 4 Life. It is an all night fundraiser for Cancer. So, I only have a few minutes to update you.

I heard from our caseworker today. She told me some things that I am not able to post, but they could prove very positive for those of us who have been stuck in PGN! Anyway, our lawyer said that due to these "circumstances" he does not believe that we will get kicked out again. Also, b/c we have been in for more than 4 weeks, he expects us to come out SOON! I will not get my hopes up, but this was better news than I had anticipated. So, we'll see. Now, for the most important update...... JP is doing well, although he has the flu! SAD, CRY! He has gained 2 whole pounds (which is alot for this little guy!) He laughs alot! He is now 26 inches long. Please join me in praying that he gets better SOON!! And that he is well taken care of!

Here are his new pics. BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING----I know that I have to do SOMETHING with the poor boys hair! It's out of control! He still melts my heart!














7 comments:

starzy18 said...

He is PRECIOUS! I love the hair! I will pray for him to get rid of the flu! Have fun tonight!
Love, Rachael

Janet03 said...

He is sooo precious. Hope he feels better soon and out of PGN soon.
Love, Janet

Anne said...

So adorable! So, so, so adorable!

I bet if J. P. has the flu, then the rest of those sweet babies have it, too. Poor babies! But, oh, those poor, poor caregivers who work with the babies. Can you imagine taking care of, what, 20 babies with the flu? Ugh!

Anne

Melissa said...

I love him. You better let me be his therapist!
Melissa

Bekah said...

So precious! I am loving his hair! Praying you are out SOON!!!

Rose said...

I love his hair! He has GOOD hair as my mom would say! He looks happy even though he is sick! Glad you heard some good news even if it is super secretive! LOL... Rose

LouLou said...

Hair???? Have you seen my child's hair??? Maybe they are cousins! I am so glad that you got good news!